Korean Beef and Broccoli Recipe
This is one of my favorite quick recipes that I like to make in a time crunch. It tastes amazing, is filling, and takes no more than 15-20 minutes. The combination of sweet and savory makes it a uniquely delicious dinner entree. I’ve made this a number of times over the years but lately, when I’ve cooked the dish I started adding a bag of steamed broccoli and Organic Sidr Honey to make the dish tastier and healthier. I tend to make this with couscous or white rice on the side, but if you’re trying to decrease your total carb intake, you can eat it as is.
This is the perfect dish for a weeknight if you’re short on time or just looking for something easy to cook after a long and exhausting day.
Serves: 3 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1-1.5 lbs ground beef
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Pasha International’s Organic Sidr Honey
- 3 garlic cloves minced (¼ tsp garlic powder substitute)
- Olive oil for pan
- 1 bag of steamed broccoli (optional)
- Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and Organic Sidr Honey in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat, then add the minced garlic. If you’re using garlic powder, add later with the meat and mix together as you cook.
- Add the ground beef and cook all the way through.
- Add the mixture and mix with the meat over heat.
- Finally, add the bag of steamed broccoli and mix to let it soak the flavor.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to check out our other cool Baked Honey Garlic Salmon recipe too!